Erasmus + (2018-1-PL01-KA204-050810) ILab Plus - new training method for adults
The goal of the project is to create tools that will allow educators to use untypical training rooms, where there are no benches, tables, computer stations, where the space for the educator is often shared with the participant space, where voice and gesture support is used. These types of spaces we are calling ilabs and they emerge from new trends in work organization and space design. Our base for thinking about ilab training are prof. Henry Jenkins 21st century competences like ability to experiment with the environment, sample and modify message content, carefully review the surroundings and focus on important details, interact with tools that expand cognitive capacity, gather and exchange knowledge for a common purpose, track stories or information in various modalities, find, synthesize and transmit information.
The project objectives are:
- The Manual on the methodology of working with adults in the ilab PLUS environment, where the lecturer is to learn how to teach adults. It is to help to take advantage of spatial features and, to strengthen the effect of memorization and perception
- Standardization of ilab's education, which will allow the methodology to be adapted to the existing standards
- Online courses for educators to show how education in ilab differs from the education process in a traditional classroom
The target group are:
- educators, trainers, coaches
- moderators of brainstorming and workshops
- training institutions
- institutions managing coworking spaces
Now, we are testing our ilab manual which you can find HERE.