Can I take a Czech course and than have an exam in English?

No. You can take Czech course only when you are able to procceed with the course in Czech and than take the exam in Czech.

Note for Slovak students: All Czech courses are available for Slovak students. If there is a written task given, you may write in Slovak.

Can I take some courses from another departments?

Yes, you can. If you need more ECTS credits or you are interested in other topics as well, you may take other courses from the Faculty of Arts. If neccesary you may also take one or two courses from other Faculties. See the list of all English courses here.

How will I get my Learning Agreement signed?

In order to get your Learning Agreement (LA) signed you need to upload it in the online application system erasmusplus.upol.cz. Here you can find the section “Learning Agreement”. Always upload all pages of the LA, not just the one you want the signature on. Non-complete LAs cannot be signed. Upload the document as PDF or JGP.

[qrcode alt="Skenovat QR kód" size=330 class="" credit=FALSE shadow=true]

The QR code of the page.

your message *

name *

spam protection *

e-mail *